Campeole Plage Sud campsite is located in Biscarrosse in the Gascony region of France.
Campeole Plage Sud
Campeole Plage Sud is a lovely 3 star campsite that is located in a stunning position between the forest and Biscarrosse Plage.
The scented pine trees, hedgerows and fragrant flowers ensure that you not only benefit from some welcome shade and privacy but also that you have a really lovey atmosphere in which to spend your holiday.
Everything that you could possibly want from a campsite in France is within walking distance of Campeole Plage Sud. The beach, shops, disco, banks, cafes, restaurants and more can all be reached within a few minutes by foot and obviously less by bicycle or car.
We’ve already said that the beach is within walking distance but it’s certainly worth mentioning again as there are miles of sandy beach just a few hundred metres from Campeole Plage Sud. The soft sand is perfect for families of all ages and as well as the usual beach activities such as swimming, sunbathing and sandcastle building, you can also take part in some more adventurous water based activities including surfing.
To compliment the rest of the activities and the beach, Campeole Plage Sud boasts a very nice swimming pool complex that features a great family pool, children’s swimming pool, water slides and also plenty of sun terrace for relaxing.
Campsite activities and facilities
Campeole Plage Sud campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Campeole Plage Sud campsite include a multi sports ground, football, basketball, volleyball, playground, bouncy castle, table tennis, boules and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Campeole Plage Sud campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, pizzeria, bread service, games room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Campeole Plage Sud campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes and tents that are available from Suncamp. You can also book camping pitches for your own tent, mobile home or caravan at Campeole Plage Sud.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Campeole Plage Sud campsite including:
- Zoo d’Arcachon – The Zoo d’Arcachon is a great day out for younger children or those who just love animals. There are a number of exciting animals in the zoo along with some rarer species of animals including a white wolf, white lion and white tiger.
- Bisc Aventure – A fantastic place for families with older children, Bisc Aventure boasts a variety of activities including go karts, bungee and a range of tree top adventure courses which will suit various ages and abilities.
- Arcachon – Arcachon is a lovely place to visit and especially so if you love seafood. Famous for its oysters and fresh seafood, you’d be silly not to stop off at one of the many cafes and restaurants to try some of the daily catch.
- Dune du Pilat – The largest sand dune in Europe stands at over 100m tall and nearly 3km long. The views from the top of the dune are spectacular and the beach below provides the perfect place to swim in the warm waters or play in the sand.
- Aquapark Biscarrosse – This fabulous water adventure course is located on the Biscarrosse lake and boasts a number of different inflatable obstacles. A fantastic day out for all the family and especially the slightly older children who will have seen shows like Total Wipeout and Ninja Warrior. There are special sessions for the 5 to 8 year olds so they won’t feel left out.
Book Campeole Plage Sud
Book your camping holiday in France at Campeole Plage Sud, choosing one of the following options: