Camping Amiaux campsite is located in Saint-Jean-de-Monts in the Vendee region of France.
Camping Amiaux is a large family orientated campsite which lies within 16 hectares of pleasantly landscaped grounds on the outskirts of St-Jean-de-Monts.
The campsite lies on the edge of a pine forest just 700m from the glorious beach. Within just 10 minutes of leaving the campsite, by walking down one of the forest paths, you can be sat on a perfect sandy beach which is backed by dunes. The beach stretches out for miles in either direction and offers plenty of space meaning that you certainly won’t feel overcrowded. You’ll also find that the beach is perfect for children to build sandcastles, play in the sea and have fun which you sit back and sunbathe.
One thing you’ll notice about the Vendee region is the number of cycle tracks. Cycling is very popular and from the rear of Camping Amiaux you’ll find a cycle track which runs through the woodland to the beach and another which runs all the way down to St-Jean-de-Monts.
One of the best things about Camping Amiaux is its swimming pool complex. Perfect for all ages and abilities, the pool complex is very large and boasts an indoor heated pool, outdoor heated pool, children’s pool and also a number of slides.
The local town of St-Jean-de-Monts is less than 4km away and is the perfect place to visit. This lovely seaside resort boasts a variety of different things to see and do although it’s the restaurants and cafes that we love most.
Campsite activities and facilities
Campsite activities and facilities at Camping Amiaux are truly excellent. Although the beach is right on the doorstep and the swimming pool is fantastic there are also a range of other activities on site including a playground, multi sports field, table tennis, tennis, boules, archery, fitness area and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping Amiaux campsite include WIFI, restaurant, take away, bar, grocery shop, animation team, tv room, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Amiaux includes 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Amiaux including:
- Planete Sauvage – Planete Sauvage is a brilliant family day out where you can see a variety of different animals as you travel through it’s 100 hectares of parkland.
- Atlantic Toboggan – Atlantic Toboggan is a large waterpark that consists of a massive lake with a variety of water slides and chutes. If you love waterparks then you’ll love Atlantic Toboggan.
- Feeling Forest – The Feeling Forest is a tree top adventure park at Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez. With a variety of course for all ages the park is ideal for families. You’ll also find paint balling and go karts on site.
- Chateau Noirmoutier – Chateau Noirmoutier is a fantastic 12th Century white Chateau located at Noirmoutier-en-I’lle. There’s a variety of things to see inside and the view from the top is fantastic.
- Puy du Fou – Puy du Fou is simply one of the best theme parks in the World featuring a range of spectacular historical shows, reenactments and displays including Romans, Vikings and much, much more.
Book Camping Amiaux
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY