Camping Azu Rivage campsite is located in Azur in the Gascony region of France.
Camping Azu Rivage
Camping Azu Rivage is a lovely family friendly campsite that stands within 6.5 hectares of grounds on the edge of Lake Soustons.
One of the best things about the campsite is its location. Lying in an area of outstanding beauty, the campsite offers not only a great deal of activities but is also the perfect place for those looking for peace and relaxation.
Lake Soustone is ideally located right next to the campsite and is great for both water based and land based activities. Tracks, trails and roads around the lake are perfect for both walking and cycling, offering some great vistas. The lake itself offers a whole variety of different water based activities including swimming, fishing, sailing, kayaking and canoeing.
The nearest beach to the campsite is at Messanges and it’s not only one of the best beaches in the area but also fairly safe due to it being patrolled during high season by lifeguards. Long, wide and covered in sand, the beach is perfect for those looking to relax, swim and have fun in the sun. There are cycle tracks that go to Messanges for the more active visitors but don’t worry if you’d rather not ride your bike there as the campsite also puts on a shuttle bus during high season.
Back at Camping Azu Rivage, if you fancy taking a dip in the pool at the end of a long day then you’ll find a very pleasant one on-site. A large heated family pool, children’s pool, water slide and plenty of sun terrace await you.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Azu Rivage campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping Azu Rivage campsite include a multi sports pitch, football, volleyball, basketball, table tennis, boules and a playground area.
Facilities available at Camping Azu Rivage campsite include WIFI, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Azu Rivage campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Canvas Holidays.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Azu Rivage campsite including:
- Soustons – Soustons is a lovely town that lies along the banks of Lake Soustons. There are some lovely walks near to the town and there’s also plenty of shops, bars and restaurants to explore and a weekly market selling locally produced goods.
- Messanges – Messanges is a lovely beach resort and probably the closest to the campsite.The town is very pleasant with lots of flowers and plants making it a beautiful sight. The beach is stunning and is patrolled during high season making it popular with both families and those interested in surfing.
- Lake Aureilhan – Covering a huge area and set in a stunningly beautiful landscape, Lake Aureilhan offers a number of activities such as cycling and walking, swimming, canoeing, kayaking, sailing and a range of other water sports.
- Adrenaline Parc – Adrenaline Parc is located at Moliets-et-Maa and is a fantastic outdoor adventure park that features a range of great activities for older children and adults including, paintball, quad biking and a number of high rope adventure courses.
- Dax – Dax its famous for its thermal waters which have been in use since Roman times. There are a number of places to try the waters and also a number things to see including places of historical importance and two key events which occur in August and September each year.
Book Camping Azu Rivage
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Canvas Holidays.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY