Camping Bois Soleil campsite is located in Olonne-sur-Mer in the Vendee region of France.
Camping Bois Soleil
Camping Bois Soleil is a pleasant 4 star campsite which can be found between the marshes and the woods in the heart of the Vendee on the outskirts of Olonne-sue-Mer.
This peaceful, family friendly campsite offers everything that you could possibly wish for, occupying a wonderful position as well as offering a comprehensive range of activities and facilities both on site and nearby.
A stunning pine forest lies between Camping Bois Soleil and the sea, which is filled with tracks and paths. The paths and tracks are perfect for exploring either by foot or by bike. A short walk though the woods will lead you to a stunning, long, sandy beach which offers plenty of space for you to relax or have fun on.
The main aim of the campsite is for you to have fun and enjoy your holiday. As part of this service the campsite offer a free shuttle bus during summer months to and from the beach saving you time and effort and making sure you spend as much time together having as much fun as possible.
Camping Bois Soleil boasts a really good swimming pool complex where you and your family can have fun. Here you’ll find an indoor and outdoor heated pool, children’s pool a range of water slides and plenty of outside space where you can sit, relax and sunbathe in the Vendee sun.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Bois Soleil offers its guests a great range of activities and facilities on site which will make your family holiday both fun and enjoyable.
On site activities at Camping Bois Soleil include multi sports field, mini golf, table tennis, fitness area, trampoline, sauna, steam room, cycle hire and a playground.
Facilities available at Camping Bois Soleil campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, take away, restaurant, bar, animation team, grocery shop, games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Bois Soleil includes 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Bois Soleil including:
- Chateau de Talmont – The Chateau de Talmont was one of Richard the Lion Heart’s fortresses and is well worth visiting. There are educational shows and displays and plenty to see and do.
- Les Sables d’Olonne – A lovely town with a great range of beaches and things to see and do including the marina, the Vendee war museum and Chateau St Clair.
- Zoo Les Sables – The Zoo des Sables is a great day out. There are loads of brilliant animals at the zoo including elephants, giraffes, monkeys and many more.
- Puy du Fou – Puy du Fou is one of the best theme parks in the world featuring a multitude of shows and displays from throughout history including the Romans, Vikings and Musketeers.
- Feeling Forest -The Feeling Forest is a great adventure park at Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez where you can take on the challenge of the tree top adventure courses, paint balling and karting.
Book Camping Bois Soleil
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping Bois Soleil is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.Book your holiday