Camping Domaine de la Marina campsite is located in Messanges in the Gascony region of France.
Camping Domaine de la Marina
Camping Domaine de la Marina is a stunning 5 star quality campsite that is perfect for those families that like more relaxing, peaceful and slower paced holidays.
The beautifully landscaped and well maintained grounds make help to promote the truly relaxing atmosphere, whilst the good range of activities both on-site and also nearby, ensure that those looking to get a little more active, don’t get bored.
One of the great things about Camping Domaine de la Marina is that whilst you’re staying at the campsite, you also get full access to the stunning Camping le Vieux Port which lies next door. This is a fabulous benefit to your holiday as you in effect get two campsites for the price of one.
The nearest beach to the campsite is just 800m away and what a beach it is. Massive, long, wide and covered in lovely sand, the beach is the perfect place for a family day out. Sunbathe, swim, build sandcastles, play games, the choice is yours. For the slightly more adventurous, surfing is available on the beach and there’s also a surf school nearby.
On-site at Camping Domaine de la Marina you’ll find a pleasant swimming pool area that includes an indoor heated pool, children pool and play area and a fantastic wellness area where you can relax.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Domaine de la Marina campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping Domaine de la Marina campsite include a multi sports pitch, football, volleyball, basketball, table tennis, wellness area, boules and a playground area.
Facilities available at Camping Domaine de la Marina campsite include WIFI, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Domaine de la Marina campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Canvas Holidays.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Domaine de la Marina campsite including:
- Soustons – Soustons is a lovely town that lies along the banks of Lake Soustons. There are some lovely walks near to the town and there’s also plenty of shops, bars and restaurants to explore and a weekly market selling locally produced goods.
- Aquatic Parc – The aquatic parc at Seignosse lies a short distance down the coast and is perfect for those families looking for a little more fun and excitement. This brilliant water park has a vast number of pools, slides and chutes to keep you busy during your visit.
- Vieux-Boucau-les-Bains – A lovely seaside resort not far from the campsite, Vieux-Boucau-les-Bains is a popular place to visit for the day. With a fine beach, lots of shops and restaurants and plenty of water sports available you’re sure to have a great day.
- Adrenaline Parc – Adrenaline Parc is located at Moliets-et-Maa and is a fantastic outdoor adventure park that features a range of great activities for older children and adults including, paintball, quad biking and a number of high rope adventure courses.
- Hossegor – One of the most popular beach resorts along the Atlantic coast, Hossegor is a surfers paradise with perfect surfing waves often rolling in towards the shore. Add to this the many shops and restaurants and you have yourself a very pleasant place to visit.
Book Camping Domaine de la Marina
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping Domaine de la Marina is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Canvas Holidays.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY