Camping Domaine d’Eurolac campsite is located in Aureilhan in the Gascony region of France.
Camping Domaine d’Eurolac
Camping Domaine d’Eurolac is a beautiful 4 star wooded campsite that occupies a truly spectacular location alongside the banks of the Etang Aureilhan.
The campsite is a real jewel amongst the countryside offering visitors an ideal opportunity to relax and get away from the hustle and bustle of the busier seaside resorts whilst still being close enough should the need arise.
Camping Domaine d’Eurolac is both well maintained and well landscaped with plenty of trees and plant offering shade from the sun whilst promoting a pleasant atmosphere.
There’s a real family feeling to the campsite with a variety of great activities available both on-site and also nearby. There’s a horse riding school just down the road and the lake provides the perfect location for a variety of water sports and activities such as swimming, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, sailing and windsurfing. The beautiful surroundings should also be explored by foot and by bicycle if you’re able.
Although there is a lakeside beach nearby, a trip to the spectacular beaches that run down the Atlantic coast should not be missed. The nearest beach is only around 10km away and once there you’ll be pleased you visited. Lots of sand, plenty of space and lots of great things to do await you.
Back at Camping Domaine d’Eurolac you’ll find a lovely swimming pool complex ready to be enjoyed. A large heated pool, children’s pools, slides and of course plenty of sun terrace for sunbathing, are there to ensure you have a fabulous holiday.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Domaine d’Eurolac campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping Domaine d’Eurolac campsite include a multi sports pitch, football, volleyball, basketball, mini golf, table tennis, wellness area, cycle hire, boules and a playground area.
Facilities available at Camping Domaine d’Eurolac campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, groceries, games room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Domaine d’Eurolac campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Canvas Holidays.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Domaine d’Eurolac campsite including:
- Musee de l’Hydraviation – The Musee de l’Hydraviation is a fantastic aviation museum that’s dedicated to the use of seaplanes during the early 20th century. Home to lots of sea planes, parts and plenty of history and information – if your an aviation enthusiast then this is a place to visit.
- La Coccinelle – La Coccinelle is an ideal attraction for those with younger children. Home to a variety of different farmyard type animals which can be fed and petted, you’ll also find some trampolines and small rides to help your kids sleep at night!
- Etang Aureilhan – The lake that the campsite overlooks is ideal for a variety of activities. Covering 332 hectares, there are plenty of paths for cycling and walking and a variety of water sports available nearby.
- Bisc Aventure – Bisc Aventure boasts a variety of different activities and is especially good for those with older children. There are a variety of activities to try including go karts, bungees and a range of tree top adventure courses.
- Learn to Surf – All along the Atlantic coast you’ll find a variety of specialist surf schools which will help you to learn to surf. You can book lessons for a variety of ages and abilities in small groups, singularly or in large groups the choice is yours.
Book Camping Domaine d’Eurolac
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Canvas Holidays.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY