Camping la Reserve campsite is located in Gastes in the Gascony region of France.
Camping la Reserve
Camping la Reserve is a stunning 4 star campsite that lies along the calm waters of the southern Lake Biscarrosse also known as the Lac de Biscarrosse Parentis.
Part of the Siblu Villages group, the campsite as you’d expect has not only a fantastic range of activities and facilities but also occupies a wonderful location. Set within the depths of a pine forest, Camping la Reserve there are plenty of things to do both on-site and also nearby.
Although the campsite offers lots of lively activities, the luscious and peaceful surroundings also provide the perfect background and ambiance for a truly relaxing family camping holiday.
Although Camping la Reserve is some distance from the Atlantic Coast, it does benefit from direct access to its own private sandy lakeside beach. Here you can sit back and relax whilst the kids build sandcastles and swim in the safe non tidal waters. You’ll also find that the lake provide a wealth of other activities for the more and less active amongst you.
Fishing, with a permit, can be enjoyed at the lake and then there’s also an array of other water sports including, sailing, kayaking and much more all available nearby.
As you’d expect from a quality campsite, Camping la Reserve boasts a lovely swimming pool complex which is great for families of all ages. Firstly there’s an indoor pool, then there’s an outdoor lagoon styled pool, water games area, children’s pool, plenty of sun terrace and finally some fantastic water slides.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping la Reserve campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping la Reserve campsite include a multi sports ground, football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, archery, boules, fishing, playground, trampoline, mini golf, water sports and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping la Reserve campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, groceries, games room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping la Reserve campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Siblu.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping la Reserve campsite including:
- Zoo d’Arcachon – If you love animals of all sorts then you might like to visit the zoo at Arcachon. There are a number of exciting animals in the zoo along with some rarer species of animals including a white wolf, white lion and white tiger.
- Dax – Dax is the most popular thermal spa town in France with a large amount of visitors taking to the therapeutic waters each year. Dating from Roman times there are a number of interesting monuments and museums offering an insight into Roman times.
- Arcachon – Arcachon is a lovely place to visit and especially so if you love seafood. Famous for its oysters and fresh seafood, you’d be silly not to stop off at one of the many cafes and restaurants to try some of the daily catch.
- Dune du Pilat – The largest sand dune in Europe stands at over 100m tall and nearly 3km long. The views from the top of the dune are spectacular and the beach below provides the perfect place to swim in the warm waters or play in the sand.
- Bordeaux – The wine capital of the world, Bordeaux will certainly provide you with lots of opportunities to try some of the local tipple. Various wine bars and shops allow you to purchase a bottle or two whilst the plethora of Chateau provide tours.
Book Camping la Reserve
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Siblu.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY