Camping le Bel Air campsite is located in Chateau d’Olonne in the Vendee region of France.
Camping le Bel Air
Camping le Bel Air is a pleasant 5 star family friendly campsite located a stones throw from the sea just to the south of Les Sables d’Olonne.
The campsite lies in over 5 hectares of beautifully maintained and landscaped grounds within the Vendee countryside. The vast amount of flowers, plants and trees provide the perfect atmosphere in which you can sit back, relax and enjoy your time on this wonderful campsite.
Although small, the nearest beach is only a short distance away and provides a great place to relax and swim and there are also plenty of rock pools where kids can explore looking for a variety of sea creatures. Those looking for the vast expanses of sand that the Vendee is so popular for will have to drive a little further to Les Sables d’Olonne however its still only 6km away so there’s no need to panic.
The swimming pool at Camping le Bel Air is simply fantastic. There are two pool areas, indoor and outdoor both of which are heated all throughout the season. The indoor pool is styled with a tropical lagoon including plenty of tropical vegetation a lazy river and, jacuzzi, spa and paddling pool for children. The outside pool boasts lots of places to lounge around in the sun, a water slide and children’s pool with water mushroom.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping le Bel Air as you’d expect not only provides a great pool and location but also a good range of facilities and activities.
On site activities at Camping le Bel Air include multi sports court, football, basketball, volleyball, fitness room, boules, mini golf, playground with inflatables, and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping le Bel Air campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, bar, animation team, grocery shop games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping le Bel Air includes 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Brittany Ferries.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping le Bel Air including:
- Les Sables d’Olonne – A fantastic seaside resort, home to the Vendee Globe sailing competition and filled with things to do and places to see.
- Chateau de Talmont – One of Richard the Lion Heart’s fortresses, the Chateau de Talent is a fantastic place to visit with lots of displays and shows including knights on horseback and falconry.
- Zoo Les Sables d’Olonne – The zoo is fantastic for children and covers three hectares. The zoo is home to over 200 different animals from a variety of species including giraffes, lions, monkeys and reptiles.
- Puy du Fou – A massive theme park with historical shows and reenactments which is classed as one of the best in the world and you’ll see why when you visit.
- La Tranche-sur-Mer – A lovely seaside resort which is massively popular with families of all ages. Fine sand stretches out for 8km and the fun doesn’t stop at night with plenty of entertainment and great restaurants.
Book Camping le Bel Air
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping le Bel Air is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Brittany Ferries.Book your holiday