Camping le Curtys campsite is located in Jard-sur-Mer in the Vendee region of France.
Camping le Curtys
Camping le Curtys is lovely 4 star campsite which is located on the outskirts of Jard-sur-Mer half way between the popular seaside resorts of La Tranche-sur-Mer and Les Sables d’Olonne.
The campsite covers an area of 8 hectares and is bordered on two sides by fields. Part of the Capfun group of campsites, it’s not surprising that Camping le Curtys is extremely well maintained and well laid out. The pitches are of a decent size and there’s plenty of flora and fauna to make our stay that much more enjoyable.
If you’re a beach lover then you’ll be pleased to know that the harbour and the beach are around 2km away. Although there is a beach right next to the harbour, you’re probably better off heading to the beach at Saint-Vincent-sur-Jard where you’ll find a larger more expansive beach.
Around the area of Jard-sur-Mer you’ll find lots of things to see and do and one of the best ways to see the local area are on foot or by bike. The local town has everything that you’ll need whilst you’re on holiday and there’s even a supermarket right next to the campsite which is perfect for those who like to cook their own food whilst on holiday.
One of the most impressive thing about Camping le Curtys is its fantastic aquatic park. First of all you have a lovely heated indoor pool and then there’s the outside part of the complex which was completed in 2015. In the outdoor pool complex you’ll find a lagoon, caldrons splash park with water games and toddler pool and then there’s the water slides. Toddler’s slides, older children and adult slides and a fantastic space bowl slide are all present.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping le Curtys as you’d expect not only provides a great pool and location but also a good range of facilities and activities.
On site activities at Camping le Curtys include multi sports court, football, basketball, playground, bouncy castle, boules, table tennis and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping le Curtys campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, bar, animation team, grocery shop, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping le Curtys includes 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Brittany Ferries.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping le Curtys including:
- Les Sables d’Olonne – A fantastic seaside resort, home to the Vendee Globe sailing competition and filled with things to do and places to see.
- La Roche-sur-Yon -The capital of the Vendee region, La Roche-Sur-Yon was built by Napoleon and as such boasts an awful lot of history including a variety of interesting buildings, places to visit and things to see.
- Zoo Les Sables d’Olonne – The zoo is fantastic for children and covers three hectares. The zoo is home to over 200 different animals from a variety of species including giraffes, lions, monkeys and reptiles.
- Puy du Fou – One of our favourite theme parks, Puy du Fou features a multitude of shows and displays from throughout history including the Romans, Vikings and Musketeers.
- La Tranche-sur-Mer – A lovely seaside resort which is massively popular with families of all ages. Fine sand stretches out for 8km and the fun doesn’t stop at night with plenty of entertainment and great restaurants.
Book Camping le Curtys
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping le Curtys is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Brittany Ferries.Book your holiday