Camping le Moulin de la Pique campsite is located in Belves in the Dordogne region of France.
Camping le Moulin de la Pique
Camping le Moulin de la Pique is a quality 5 star campsite that’s located on a historic rural estate on the outskirts of Belves. Lying in the spacious grounds of a former mill, many of the buildings date back to the 18th century and are now home to the vast range of campsite facilities.
The campsite is exceptionally well maintained with pretty landscaped grounds set over 10 hectares. Colourful plants, flowers, shrubs and trees are carefully placed to ensure the campsite looks its best and there are plenty of open green spaces where you can relax and children can play.
Camping pitches on the site are generally larger than those you’d find on similar campsites and each benefits from its own privacy again with the use of clever landscaping.
Whether you’re looking for some peace and quiet or a campsite with lots to see and do, you can’t really go wrong with Camping le Moulin de la Pique. Fantastic for families of all ages you’re sure to be able to find something for everyone at this brilliant campsite.
With an on site lake that you can use for boating and fishing and a brilliant pool complex to boot you’ll have a great time at the campsite. The swimming pool complex at Camping Le Moulin de la Pique features an impressive 4 swimming pools, 2 of which are heated and a range of brilliant water slides that kids will love.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping le Moulin de la Pique pulls out all the stops when it comes to the range of on site activities and facilities it offers to ensure you have a fabulous holiday.
On site activities at Camping le Moulin de la Pique include mini golf, multi sports field, table tennis, tennis, boules, beach volleyball, archery, fitness area, riding, pony trekking, fishing, boating lake, play loft, playground and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping le Moulin de la Pique include WIFI, restaurant, pizzeria, snack bar, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping le Moulin de la Pique campsite includes a range of 2 bedroom tents that are available from Suncamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping le Moulin de la Pique campsite including:
- Airparc Perigord – Hang around above the forest and river at this excellent tree top adventure course. Have a go on one of the 6 courses for various ages and abilities, swing, climb, jump and slide along the vast number of obstacles, it’s great fun.
- Belves – A few minutes from the campsite and you’ll find yourself in Belves but not all is as it seems. Historical buildings and lovely shops but don’t miss the cave dwellings that lie under the marketplace!
- La-Roque-Gageac – Regularly voted one of the most beautiful villages in France, La-Roque-Gageac nestles between the Dordogne river and the cliffs. Lots of the houses are built into the cliffs and there are also 12th Century troglodyte dwellings high in the cliff face.
- National Museum of Prehistory – The museum features archaeological remains from the best excavations in the Vezere valley. There are simply thousands of items and many displays telling the history of the items and the area.
- Chateau Castelnaud – A stunning renovated fortress high on the cliffs above the river Dordogne. See how they would have lived and see some of the amazing weapons from throughout the ages.
Book Camping le Moulin de la Pique
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping le Moulin de la Pique is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY