Camping Les Dunes de Contis campsite is located in Saint-Julien-en-Born in the Gascony region of France.
Camping Les Dunes de Contis
Camping Les Dunes de Contis campsite, formally La Lette Fleurie is now part of the Siblu Villages group of campsites and therefore as you’d expect, is a very well maintained and well landscaped campsite.
Set within 18 hectares of woodland deep in the heart of the Landes forest, Camping Les Dunes de Contis is in the perfect location from which you can explore the surrounding areas. There are lots of pleasant towns and villages within a short distance and larger more popular towns a little further afield.
The local woods that surround the campsite provide ample opportunity to get back to basics and explore by foot or bicycle and the on-site activities will ensure that even the most active of families have plenty to keep them busy.
If you’re looking for a lovely sandy beach for a day at the seaside then you really can’t go wrong with a visit to Contis. The beach there is long and sandy with lots of space to sunbathe, swim, play games and relax. At only 2km away, you can either get to the beach by bicycle, by car or take the free shuttle that runs from the campsite during high season.
Back at Camping Les Dunes de Contis you’ll find a very pleasant swimming pool area that boasts 2 heated swimming pools and a children’s pool which are surrounded by sun terrace and patrolled by lifeguards.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Les Dunes de Contis campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping Les Dunes de Contis campsite include a multi sports pitch, football, volleyball, basketball, archery, cycle paths, tennis, table tennis, boules, fitness area, playground and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping Les Dunes de Contis campsite include WIFI, takeaway, restaurant, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, washers and dryers.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Les Dunes de Contis campsite including:
- Mimizan – Mimizan was at one point a very busy port however the sand dunes ended up preventing access to it and subsequently the town ended up inland. Mimizan has everything you could need whilst on holiday. A hypermarket, shops, a weekly market and lovely church that dates back to the 11th century.
- Learn to Surf – The Atlantic coast of France is massively popular with surfers and as such you’ll find a great variety of specialist surf schools which will help you to learn to surf. Lessons can be booked for a variety of ages and abilities in small groups, singularly or in large groups, the choice is yours.
- Adrenaline Parc – Adrenaline Parc at Moliets-et-Maa offers a whole range of different and exciting activities from paintball and quad bikes to some really challenging high rope tree top course. A brilliant day out for the whole family can be had here.
- Etang Aureilhan – Covering around 332 hectares, Lake Aureilhan offers a number of activities such as cycling and walking, swimming, canoeing, kayaking, sailing and a range of other water sports.
- Mimizan Plage – A popular beach resort Mimizan Plage has a large sandy expanse of beach that’s perfect for relaxing, playing and of course surfing. If you’re looking for a lovely beach then head here as an alternative to Contis.
Book Camping Les Dunes de Contis
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping Les Dunes de Contis is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Siblu.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY