Camping les Vignes campsite is located in Lit-et-Mixe in the Gascony region of France.
Camping les Vignes
Camping les Vignes is a lovely, family friendly, campsite that occupies a fantastic position on the edge of a beautiful pine forest.
Set within 15 hectares of well landscaped grounds, the staff at the park have gone all out to ensure that your stay is both relaxing and enjoyable with plenty of flora and fauna present to provide a really pleasant atmosphere.
The whole area is superb for those looking to get out and about with nature due to the abundance of cycle and walking trails that weave their way through the forest and countryside.
An 8 minute drive away, you’ll find the pleasant town of Lit-et-Mixe. Here you’ll find everything that you could possibly require whilst on holiday from shops and restaurants to the local market which on Thursdays provide you with the chance to buy some locally produced food, drink and other goods.
The closest beach to Camping les Vignes is around 5km away and the campsite even provides a free shuttle service during high season so you don’t have to drive. The beach is long, sandy and wide and provides you with the perfect place to sunbathe, swim, play games and most importantly of all enjoy your time. For the more adventurous you can cycle to the beach or take part in some of the locally available water sports.
At the heart of the campsite and it’s best feature is Camping les Vignes swimming pool complex. Set within pleasantly exotic surroundings the aquatic park includes a lagoon styled pool, indoor pool, children’s pool, plenty of sun terrace and several fantastic water slides.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping les Vignes campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping les Vignes campsite include a multi sports field, football, basketball, volleyball, playground, mini golf, table tennis, tennis, a wellness area, boules and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping les Vignes campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, pizzeria, groceries, games room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping les Vignes campsite including:
- Lac de Leon – Lac de Leon is the nearest lake to Camping les Vignes and offers a variety of activities for the more active amongst you. Swimming, fishing, kayaking and sailing are all available or if you prefer to relax there’s also a nice lakeside beach where you can sit and enjoy the scenery.
- Atlantic Seignosse – If you’re looking for a spot of fun and excitement then a trip to the brilliant water park at Seignosse should be on the cards. Filled to the brim with slides, rides and water pools you’re sure to have a great time.
- Adrenaline Parc – Adrenaline parc is located at Moliets and boast a number of great activities for a variety of ages and abilities. At the park you can try paintball, quad biking and a variety of exciting and fun tree top adventure courses.
- Zoo d’Arcachon – If you love animals of all sorts then you might like to visit the zoo at Arcachon. There are a number of exciting animals in the zoo along with some rarer species of animals including a white wolf, white lion and white tiger.
- Dax – Dax is the most popular thermal spa town in France with a large amount of visitors taking to the therapeutic waters each year. Dating from Roman times there are a number of interesting monuments and museums offering an insight into Roman times.
Book Camping les Vignes
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping les Vignes is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Brittany Ferries.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY