Camping Lou Broustaricq campsite is located in Sanguinet in the Gascony region of France.
Camping Lou Broustaricq
Camping Lou Broustaricq is a lovely spacious 4 star campsite that occupies a picturesque location alongside the shores of Lake Sanguinet.
A lovely wooded campsite, Camping Lou Broustaricq has a pleasant family friendly atmosphere and is perfect for those looking for a bit of peace and relaxation whilst still having plenty of activities on site, should you feel the need for some excitement.
In the heart of the Landes countryside, Lake Sanguinet offers a brilliant range of activities to enjoy. There are plenty of tracks and trails ideal for those looking to go walking or cycling and the waters of the lake provide ample opportunity to try a variety of different activities such as swimming, windsurfing, fishing and kayaking. You’ll also find a number of pleasant lakeside beaches nearby where you can sit back and enjoy the sun whilst the kids play in the sand and the lake.
The nearest beach to Camping Lou Broustaricq is a lakeside beach that lies just 100m away. If you’re looking for the stunning beaches of the Atlantic coast however, you’ll have to take a 20 minute drive but you won’t be disappointed when you get there with lots of golden sand and plenty of activities on offer.
If you’re looking for a campsite with a great pool complex then look no further. The aquatic park at Camping Lou Broustaricq includes a lovely heated indoor pool, an outdoor heated pool with 4 smaller pools, 2 water slides and plenty of sun terrace where you can sit back, relax and enjoy the Landes sun.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Lou Broustaricq campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping Lou Broustaricq campsite include a multi sports area, football, volleyball, table tennis, mini golf, tennis, boules and a playground area.
Facilities available at Camping Lou Broustaricq campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, groceries, games room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Lou Broustaricq campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Canvas Holidays.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Lou Broustaricq campsite including:
- Musee de l’Hyrdraviation – An aviation museum dedicated to telling the story of seaplanes, the musee de l’Hydraviation is home to lots of sea planes, parts and plenty of history and information which will keep aviation enthusiasts busy for a few hours.
- La Coccinelle – A brilliant, hands-on animal park for smaller children, La Coccinelle is home to a variety of different farmyard type animals which can be fed and petted, There are also some trampolines and small rides to help your kids sleep at night!
- Dune du Pilat – The Dune de Pilat is the biggest sand dune in Europe standing in excess of 100m tall and nearly 3km long. The views from the top of the dune are spectacular and the beach below provide the perfect place to swim in the warm waters of play in the sand.
- Bisc Aventure – Bisc Aventure boasts a variety of different activities and is especially good for those with older children. There are a variety of activities to try including go karts, bungees and a range of tree top adventure courses.
- Aquapark Biscarrosse – Located on the opposite side of the lake to the campsite, Aquapark Biscarrosse is a brilliant water park that boasts a number of different inflatable obstacles. Those who’ve seen shows such as Total Wipeout and Ninja Warrior will love this park.
Book Camping Lou Broustaricq
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping Lou Broustaricq is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Canvas Holidays.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY