Camping Lou Pignada Ondres campsite is located in Ondres in the Gascony region of France.
Camping Lou Pignada Ondres
Camping Lou Pignada Ondres is a very pleasant and charming 4 star campsite that lies within a pine and oak forest between Hossegor and Biarritz near to the Atlantic coast.
This traditional French campsite is perfectly placed to ensure that you have everything within a short distance that you could possibly need. Quiet, peaceful and relaxing, Camping Lou Pignada Ondres is far enough away from the hustle and bustle of busier resorts whilst still being close enough for you to enjoy some of the great things on offer.
The whole area around Camping Lou Pignada Ondres is ideal for cycling, so if you love cycling either bring your own bike or make sure you hire some on-site. The Velodysse cycle route runs near to the campsite and covers over 1200km from Roscoff to Spain. Although we are not suggesting you cycle to the campsite, we would suggest you get on your bike and explore the lovely surrounding areas.
If you’re looking for a campsite near to the beach then you can’t go far wrong with a holiday at Camping Lou Pignada Ondres. Just 2km away you’ll find some stunning sandy beaches. They really are part of what makes this part of France so popular. Wide, sandy beaches with lots of space to relax, play and most importantly of all, have fun. The beach can be reached easily by car or bicycle however the campsite also puts on a shuttle bus during high season.
The campsite’s swimming pool facilities are not extensive but are just what the doctor ordered if you want somewhere to relax or take a dip in the water. Two family swimming pools and plenty of sun terracing where you can relax in the summer sun await you at Camping Lou Pignada Ondres.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Lou Pignada Ondres campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping Lou Pignada Ondres campsite include a multi sports pitch, football, volleyball, basketball, bike trail, table tennis, cycle hire, boules and a playground area.
Facilities available at Camping Lou Pignada Ondres campsite include WIFI, takeaway, restaurant, bar, groceries, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Lou Pignada Ondres campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Lou Pignada Ondres campsite including:
- Bayonne – This beautiful, lively and picturesque Basque town is a must visit if you’re at a loss for something to do. There are lots of beautiful old buildings, quaint streets and a stunning gothic styled cathedral. It’s also worth visiting at the end of July when there’s a stunning festival.
- Labenne Zoo – A fantastic place for children, Labenne Zoo is only a short distance from the campsite and is home to a whole number of different animals from around the globe including kangaroos, exotic birds and many many more.
- Biarritz – One of the most popular and stylish seaside resorts on the south western coast of France, Biarritz, once a fishing village is filled with fashionable bars, restaurants and shops along with a superb beach that’s perfect for a family day out.
- Spain – The Spanish border lies just 40km to the south so whilst on holiday in this fabulous part of southwest France you’d be silly not to take a trip across the border to see the stunning seaside resort of San Sebastian in all its glory.
- Hossegor – One of the most popular beach resorts along the Atlantic coast, Hossegor is a surfers paradise with perfect surfing waves often rolling in towards the shore. Add to this the many shops and restaurants and you have yourself a very pleasant place to visit.
Book Camping Lou Pignada Ondres
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY