Camping Loubine campsite is located in Olonne-sur-Mer in the Vendee region of France.
Camping Loubine is a fun and lively campsite which is located in the pleasantly landscaped and wooded grounds of a 16th Century farm. Many of the campsites facilities are located within the converted buildings and the lovely trees and plants offer plenty of shade to evade that warm summer sun.
The areas surrounding the campsite is a nature lovers paradise. Acres of marshland and woodland stretch out as far as the eye can see with the best way to explore these area being either on foot or by bike.
Just under 2km away through the woodland you’ll find a fantastic stretch of sandy beach. Here you can just relax in the sun, play in the sand, swim, fish from the shoreline or take on some more energetic exercises such as surfing.
During the summer months Camping Loubine really comes alive with a fantastic array of daytime and evening entertainment being available. If you and you’re kids love disco’s, entertainment, shows and concerts then this is the campsite for you.
One thing you’ll notice about Camping Loubine is the amazing swimming pool complex that lies at the campsites heart. Boasting indoor and outdoor heated pools, children’s pools and a brilliant array of slides for all ages you really won’t be disappointed by a trip to this fantastic campsite.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Loubine boasts a brilliant location and a fantastic pool complex but the benefits don’t stop there. Campsite activities and facilities and Camping Loubine are also excellent.
On site activities at Camping Loubine include multi sports field, gym, volleyball, boules, tennis court, mini golf, cycle hire, bouncy castle and a playground.
Facilities available at Camping Loubine campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, take away, bar, animation team, grocery shop, games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Loubine includes 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Brittany Ferries.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Loubine including:
- St-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie – A lovely picturesque harbour with plenty of pleasant buildings that are home to a variety of shops, cafes and restaurants selling locally produced food and goods. The harbour is also popular as a place where you can get boat trips to the stunning Ile d’Yeu.
- Indian Forest – Indian Forest boasts 17 fun filled courses on a great outside adventure playground. Treetop courses provide a great deal of enjoyment where kids of all ages can have a vast amount of fun swinging around in the trees like monkeys.
- Zoo Les Sables d’Olonne – The zoo is great for younger members of the family, it covers three hectares and is home to in excess of 200 different animal from a variety of species including giraffes, lions, monkeys and reptiles.
- Puy du Fou – Puy du Fou is a massive theme park which boasts a number of historical shows and reenactments to take you on a magical journey through time. This fantastic theme park is well known as being one of the best in the world and you’ll see why when you visit.
- Bretignolles-sur-Mer -Bretignolles-sur-Mer is a seaside resort which is popular with surfers. There are also a couple of surf schools in the town which is ideal for those who wish to learn.
Book Camping Loubine
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping Loubine is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Brittany Ferries.Book your holiday