Camping Pipiou campsite is located in Parentis-en-Born in the Gascony region of France.
Camping Pipiou is a beautiful campsite that’s set within 15 acres of luscious greenery alongside the eastern banks of the southern Lac de Biscarrosse near to Parentis-en-Born.
Camping Pipiou is a beautifully landscaped campsite with lots of pleasant trees and plants which help to give a real luxurious feeling to your stay. Whether you’re looking for a place to relax and unwind or for somewhere with lots of activities, this could be the campsite for you.
The campsite boasts direct access to the stunning lake and its beach, both of which provide the perfect opportunity to enjoy some water sports with a whole variety being available nearby. The beach is perfect for swimming and sunbathing whilst the cool waters are perfect for kayaking, paddle-boarding and windsurfing. Around the lake and through the woodlands you’ll find some lovely tracks and trails for walking or cycling and there’s also plenty of fishing spots too!
Although the nearest coastal beach is around 7.5km away, there is a lovely lakeside beach to which you’ll have direct access to whilst staying at this stunning campsite. If you’d rather visit the coast then the beach at Biscarrosse Plage is very popular with surfers whilst the other beaches in the area are great for families of all ages.
At the heart of Camping Pipiou is its swimming pool complex. Families of all ages will simply love the large family pool, children’s pool, children’s splash play area and slide. If you’d rather sit back and sunbathe you’ll also find a lovely sun terrace and seating area.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Pipiou campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping Pipiou campsite include a multi sports area, gym, mini golf, football, basketball, volleyball, playgrounds, bouncy castle, boules and table tennis.
Facilities available at Camping Pipiou campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, pizzeria, groceries, games room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Pipiou campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Canvas Holidays.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Pipiou campsite including:
- Bisc Aventure – Bisc Aventure boasts a variety of different activities and is especially good for those with older children. There are a variety of activities to try including go karts, bungees and a range of tree top adventure courses.
- Musee de l’Hyrdraviation – A brilliant aviation museum that’s dedicated to telling the story of seaplanes and their usage in the early 20th Century. Plenty of planes, parts and information are at the museum to keep you busy for a few hours.
- Arcachon – Arcachon is a lovely place to visit and especially so if you love seafood. Famous for its oysters and fresh seafood, you’d be silly not to stop off at one of the many cafes and restaurants to try some of the daily catch.
- Aquapark Biscarrosse – Aquapark Biscarrosse is located on the northern Biscarrosse lake and boasts a number of different inflatable obstacles. A brilliant day out for all the family and especially the slightly older children who will have seen shows like Total Wipeout and Ninja Warrior.
- Dune du Pilat – The largest sand dune in Europe stands at over 100m tall and nearly 3km long. The views from the top of the dune are spectacular and the beach below provides the perfect place to swim in the warm waters of play in the sand.
Book Camping Pipiou
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Canvas Holidays.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY