Camping RCN La Ferme du Latois campsite is located in Coex in the Vendee region of France.
Camping RCN La Ferme du Latois
Camping RCN La Ferme du Latois is a child friendly family campsite which lies within 21 hectares of stunning Vendee countryside. Set on an old farm approximately 15km from the Atlantic coastline, the campsite is an ideal place to relax and enjoy a camping holidays.
The campsites location make it the ideal place to escape the hustle and bustle of the more livelier and more popular seaside resorts. Many of the old farm buildings date from the 19th Century and are now home to the campsites facilities whilst the large amounts of open space are excellent for children to play in.
At the heart of Camping RCN La Ferme du Latois is its two lakes and swimming pool. The lakes are ideal for recreational boating and also fishing is extremely popular at the campsite whilst the swimming pool is also superb with a heated pool and toddlers pool along with several slides.
If you fancy getting out and exploring the surrounding villages then there’s no better way than by cycling. We’d also recommend you make the 2km journey to the south of the campsite where you’ll find the stunning Lac du Jaunay which is popular with cyclists, hikers, fishermen and those interested in nature and water sports.
For the beach lovers amongst you one of the best beaches in the area is the Grand Plage at Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie. A stunning but highly popular beach, you may find it difficult to park so we’d suggest you head to one of the quieter beaches around the town.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping RCN La Ferme du Latois is a pleasant campsite which boasts a variety of great activities and facilities on site.
The on site activities at Camping RCN La Ferme du Latois include 2 lakes, trampoline, playground, tennis table, volleyball, football, boules and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping RCN La Ferme du Latois include WIFI, restaurant snack bar, bar, animation team, shop, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping RCN La Ferme du Latois includes a range of 2 bedroom tents that are available from Suncamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping RCN La Ferme du Latois including:
- Puy du Fou – Puy du Fou is a fantastic historical theme park located just over an hour away. Professional reenactments and shows dating back through history are truly spectacular and shouldn’t be missed. Although slightly more pricey than other attractions, you really won’t be disappointed.
- Grand Defi – Grand Defi is a great family adventure park where you can have a go at a high wire course, paintball, pony rides, disc golf and laser tag. A fun day out for all the family.
- Chateau Talmont Saint Hilaire – This stunning medieval fortress was once owned by Richard the Lion Heart. Although 39km away to the south this is a fantastic place for anyone interested in history offering a vast number of things to see along with a variety of shows and exhibitions.
- Zoo des Sables – Animal lovers will love a trip to the Zoo des Sables. The three hectare site is located just 28km to the south of the campsite and boast hundreds of animals including lions, giraffes and sea lions. A fun day out for all the family, the zoo is especially popular with those families with younger children.
- Sables d’Olonne – Sables d’Olonne is most famous for its impressive beaches and water sports. The Vendee Globe sailing race starts and finishes at this lovely seaside resort and it’s well worth visiting.
Book Camping RCN La Ferme Latois
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping RCN La Ferme Latois is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.Book your holiday