Camping Sen Yan campsite is located in Mezos in the Gascony region of France.
Camping Sen Yan
Camping Sen Yan is beautiful 5 star tropical styled campsite that’s located in 8 hectares of grounds, deep in the Lands forest at Mezos.
This stunningly designed campsite has been exquisitely landscaped with a whole variety of tropical plants and vegetation to create a beautiful and awe inspiring tropical oasis.
Unlike many other campsites in the area, Camping Sen Yan provides a whole variety of different shows, activities and sporting events throughout the day to ensure its guests are kept happy. This continues into the evening when their very own professional theatre troop deliver a range of energetic and exciting shows for all of the family.
With the range of activities on offer at Camping Sen Yan, you may not want to leave to explore the surrounding areas but for those wanting to go to the beach you’ll be pleased to know that the nearest one is only around 14km away. The beaches along the Atlantic coast are fantastic, offering a great deal of space, sand and activities from sunbathing and swimming, to surfing and kayaking.
One thing that most people look for in a campsite is the quality of its swimming pool complex. Well you won’t be disappointed by what you find at Camping Sen Yan as the campsite boasts an indoor pool, 2 heated outdoor pools, a slide, water play area for younger children and plenty of sun terrace where you can relax and sunbathe.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Sen Yan campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping Sen Yan campsite include a multi sports pitch, football, volleyball, basketball, archery, mini golf, tennis, wellness area, boules and a playground area.
Facilities available at Camping Sen Yan campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Sen Yan campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Sen Yan campsite including:
- Mimizan – Mimizan was at one point a very busy port however the sand dunes ended up preventing access to it and subsequently the town ended up inland. Mimizan has everything you could need whilst on holiday. A hypermarket, shops, a weekly market and lovely church that dates back to the 11th century.
- Adrenaline Parc – Adrenaline Parc at Moliets-et-Maa offers a whole range of different and exciting activities from paintball and quad bikes to some really challenging high rope tree top courses. A brilliant day out for the whole family can be had here.
- Etang Aureilhan – Covering around 332 hectares, Lake Aureilhan offers a number of activities such as cycling and walking, swimming, canoeing, kayaking, sailing and a range of other water sports.
- Mimizan Plage – A popular beach resort Mimizan Plage has a large sandy expanse of beach that’s perfect for relaxing, playing and of course surfing. If you’re looking for a lovely beach then head here.
- Learn to Surf – The Atlantic coast of France is massively popular with surfers and as such you’ll find a great variety of specialist surf schools which will help you to learn to surf. Lessons can be booked for a variety of ages and abilities in small groups, singularly or in large groups the choice is yours.
Book Camping Sen Yan
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping Sen Yan is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY