Camping Ur Onea campsite is located in Bidart in the Gascony region of France.
Camping Ur Onea
Camping Ur Onea is a lovely family friendly 3 star campsite that’s set within 5 hectares of grounds on the outskirts of Bidart.
The fantastic atmosphere and pleasant traditional surroundings really does make this the perfect place to relax and enjoy a family holiday. There’s plenty to see fairly close to the campsite but its lovely position means that you can keep away from the action if you want.
Bidart is a lovely seaside resort that’s considerably less busy than its neighbour Biarritz. Both are fantastic places to visit with everything you could possibly want whilst on holiday from shops to bars and restaurants that sell locally made produce.
The closest beach to Camping Ur Onea is at Bidart which stands at just 600m away. A short stroll or bicycle ride will lead you to a sand and shingle beach which is great for families. There’s plenty of space to relax or play games and surfing and bodyboarding are also quite popular in the area.
One of the good things about Camping Ur Onea is that although it’s fairly close to the beach, they’ve also got a very good swimming pool area that boasts both indoor and outdoor heated pools, children’s pool and children’s water play area making it an ideal place to have fun with the whole family.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Ur Onea campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping Ur Onea campsite include a multi sports pitch, football, volleyball, basketball, table tennis, wellness area, boules and a playground area.
Facilities available at Camping Ur Onea campsite include WIFI, takeaway, restaurant, bar, groceries, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Ur Onea campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Canvas Holidays.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Ur Onea campsite including:
- Bid’a Parc – A great play park for smaller children Bid’a Parc covers an area of 8000m2 and has a number of different activities including water games, inflatables, zip line, trampolines, play areas and farm animals.
- St Jean de Luz – A lovely harbour to visit a little way to the south of the campsite, St Jean de Luz has some breathtaking views over the sea and a very pleasant town. When visiting, make sure you take a trip to Fort Socoa that overlooks and protects the bay.
- Biarritz – One of the most popular and stylish seaside resorts on the south western coast of France, Biarritz, once a fishing village is filled with fashionable bars, restaurants and shops along with a superb beach that perfect for a family day out. There’s also a fantastic aquarium at Biarritz which is great for children.
- Spain – The Spanish border lies just 40km to the south so whilst on holiday in this fabulous part of southwest France you’d be silly not to take a trip across the border to see the stunning seaside resort of San Sebastian in all it’s glory.
- Bidart – The local town not only has everything that you could possibly require whilst on holiday but also is very pretty with a great number of white washed buildings, fantastic beaches and rocky coves and inlets.
Book Camping Ur Onea
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping Ur Onea is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Canvas Holidays.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY