Campsite les Oyats is located in Seignosse in the Gascony region of France.
Campsite les Oyats
Campsite les Oyats stands in 17 hectares of wooded grounds within the heart of a stunning pine forest, a stones throw from the Atlantic Ocean.
Occupying a truly beautiful location you can really get back to nature and enjoy everything that’s great about a camping holiday in France. Explore some of the pleasant nature trails by foot or bike as they wind their way through the forest, sit back and relax on site or take part in some of the fantastic activities on offer the choice is yours.
If you’re looking for a luxury campsite then you really have to look no further than Campsite les Oyats. This fun and lively campsite is both well maintained and beautifully landscaped and really does give a feeling of opulence.
We’ve already mentioned that Campsite les Oyats is perfectly located for exploring the area but what we haven’t mentioned is the beach. The Plage Casernes is easily reached from the campsite via a 500m long path that runs directly from the campsite to the sand. Plenty of space to relax, play, have fun and swim is available on the beach and there are also a variety of water sports that are available nearby.
The swimming pool area at Campsite les Oyats is fantastic with a heated family pool, children’s pools, splash water play area, jacuzzi, and a variety of slides. There’s also a brilliant patio area around the pool which allows adults to sit and enjoy the sun whilst they watch their children play and have fun.
Campsite activities and facilities
Campsite les Oyats offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Campsite les Oyats include a multi sports field, football, basketball, playground, volleyball, wellness area, table tennis, gym, swimming lessons, mini farm, playground, boules and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Campsite les Oyats include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, groceries, games room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Campsite les Oyats includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Campsite les Oyats including:
- La Velodysse – A 1200km long cycle route that covers the western coast of France where you can jump on and travel for as short or long a cycle ride as you like. The cycle route can be accessed just 850m from the campsite and tracks in some wonderful scenery.
- Atlantic Seignosse – A fantastic water park that’s filled to the brim with exhilarating slides, rides and water pools. There’s also a fearsome and yet thrilling super kamikaze slide that shouldn’t be missed.
- Etang de Soustons – Covering an area of approximately 380 hectares the lake is not only a beautiful nature site but is also home to an adventure centre which boasts some brilliant activities such as sailing, kayaking, paddle boarding and there’s even a treetop adventure course for the more adventurous.
- Bayonne – Although Bayonne is a fantastic place to visit, one of the most spectacular times to visit is during the last 5 days of July when everyone in the town dresses in white and red and they all take to the streets to enjoy dancing, parades, concerts and bull running.
- Hossegor – One of the most popular beach resorts along the Atlantic coast, Hossegor is a surfers paradise with perfect surfing waves often rolling in towards the shore. Add to this the many shops and restaurants and you have yourself a very pleasant place to visit.
Book Campsite les Oyats
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY