Campsite Lou Pignada is located in Messanges in the Gascony region of France.
Campsite Lou Pignada
Campsite Lou Pignada is a stunning 5 star quality family friendly campsite that is sure to be a hit with all types of campers.
Located in the heart of the vast Landes pine forest, you can’t fail to have a fantastic time. Whether you’re looking for somewhere to relax and unwind or for a campsite with a great range of activities on site and also nearby, it’s all on offer at Campsite Lou Pignada.
The luscious, well maintained grounds of the campsite provide the perfect backdrop to a family holiday and the location of Campsite Lou Pignada is second to none with everything you could possibly want being within a stones throw away.
If you’re interested in cycling then the campsite really couldn’t be in a better location. La Velodysse, which is a 1200km long cycle route that covers the west of France passes right past Campsite Lou Pignada meaning that you can hop on your bike and explore for as long or as short a distance as you like.
The nearest beach to Campsite Lou Pignada is only a couple of kilometres away and can easily be reached by car or bicycle. Covered in soft golden sand and stretching out for miles in either direction means that you won’t be short for space. Play games in the sand, sunbathe, swim or take part in a number of water sports that are available nearby, the choice is yours.
If you’re looking for a campsite with a decent aquatic area then take a closer look at Campsite Lou Pignada. The swimming pool complex is second to none in an area covering around 1400m2. One covered and heated pool, 2 heated spas, a lagoon pool, 2 children’s pools and a number of slides, will ensure you have the holiday of a lifetime.
Campsite activities and facilities
Campsite Lou Pignada offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Campsite Lou Pignada include a multi sports field, football, basketball, playground, volleyball, wellness area, table tennis, gym, swimming lessons, mini farm, playground, boules and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Campsite Lou Pignada include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, groceries, games room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Campsite Lou Pignada includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Canvas Holidays.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Campsite Lou Pignada including:
- Capbreton – Once an old fishing village, Capbreton is now a famous and popular seaside resort that lies opposite Hossegor. Well known for its quality seafood Capbreton is the perfect place to go for the day.
- Adrenaline Parc – Adrenaline Parc can be found to the north of the campsite at Moliets-et-Maa. This fun adventure park is filled to the brim with a variety of activities including paintball, quad biking and a number of tree top adventure courses.
- Etang de Soustons – This lovely lake covers an area of 380 hectares and is listed as a nature site. There are a variety of activities available on the lake including swimming, fishing, sailing canoeing and of course walking and cycling around the lake.
- Vieux-Boucau-les-Bains – A lovely seaside resort not far from the campsite, Vieux-Boucau-les-Bains is a popular place to visit for the day. With a fine beach, lots of shops and restaurants and plenty of water sports available, you’re sure to have a great day.
- Hossegor – One of the most popular beach resorts along the Atlantic coast, Hossegor is a surfers paradise with perfect surfing waves often rolling in towards the shore. Add to this the many shops and restaurants and you have yourself a very pleasant place to visit.
Book Campsite Lou Pignada
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Campsite Lou Pignada is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Canvas Holidays.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY