Campsite Mayotte Vacances is located in Biscarrosse in the Gascony region of France.
Campsite Mayotte Vacances
Campsite Mayotte Vacances is a stunning 17 hectare campsite that lies within a pleasant forest setting alongside lake Biscarrosse.
The lovely well maintained and landscaped grounds and modern facilities ensure that you have both a relaxing atmosphere and luxurious place to stay during your holiday. There are plenty of great activities to enjoy both on-site and also nearby with the use of the lake and surrounding areas.
Around the lake you’ll find plenty of tracks and trails that are brilliant for getting back to nature on a bicycle or by walking whilst the waters of the lake provide the perfect location for a spot of fishing, swimming, sailing, canoeing or kayaking.
Although there are several lakeside beaches fairly close to Campsite Mayotte Vacances, the nearest coastal beach is around 10km away at Biscarrosse Plage. The beach at Biscarrosse Plage is very family friendly, covered in sand and large enough for you to find your own space even on the busiest of days.
One thing people look for most when searching for a quality campsite in France is the swimming pool complex. If this is high on your list of requirements then you won’t go wrong with picking Campsite Mayotte Vacances. Boasting 4 lovely outdoor pools suitable for adults and children, an indoor heated pool, 4 amazing slides and loads of sun terracing for sunbathing, you’ll be hard pushed not to enjoy yourself.
Campsite activities and facilities
Campsite Mayotte Vacances offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Campsite Mayotte Vacances include a multi sports pitch, football, volleyball, basketball, fitness trail, water sports on the lake, wellness area, cycle, hire, table tennis, boules and a playground area.
Facilities available at Campsite Mayotte Vacances include WIFI, takeaway, restaurant, bar, hair and beauty salon, groceries, animation team, games room, washers and dryers.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Campsite Mayotte Vacances including:
- Sanguinet – Sanguinet is a marvellous place that’s located at the most easterly part of Lake Biscarrosse. Boasting not only a pleasant village but also a whole host of activities like cycling, walking and a variety of water sports, you’re sure to be able to find something to keep you busy.
- Zoo d’Arcachon – If you’ve got younger children then Zoo d’Arcachon should be somewhere that you take them when you’re on holiday. The zoo is home to a number of animals from around the globe including the unusual white wolf, white lion and white tiger.
- Bisc Aventure – A fantastic place for families with older children, Bisc Aventure boasts a variety of activities including go karts, bungees and a range of tree top adventure courses which will suit various ages and abilities.
- Musee de l’Hyrdraviation – Located on the southern lake the Musee de l’Hydraviation is a lovely museum that’s dedicated to telling the story of seaplanes and their usage in the early 20th Century. Plenty of planes, parts and information are at the museum to keep you busy for a few hours.
- Aquapark Biscarrosse – If you’ve seen Total Wipeout on TV then you’ll love this fabulous inflatable water adventure course on the Biscarrosse lake. Boasting a number of different inflatable obstacles, it’s a fantastic day out for all the family and especially the slightly older children.
Book Campsite Mayotte Vacances
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Campsite Mayotte Vacances is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Brittany Ferries.Book your holiday