Le Bois Masson campsite is located in Saint-Jean-de-Monts in the Vendee region of France.
Le Bois Masson
Le Bois Masson is a Siblu Holiday Village that is simply perfect for families of all ages. This large, fun filled family campsite sits on the outskirts of Saint-Jean-de-Monts within 7 hectares of pleasantly landscaped grounds. A variety of trees offer shade from the summer sun whilst other colourful plants and flowers leave you feeling although you’ve landed in paradise.
The area surrounding the campsite boasts a great number of cycle paths and tracks allowing the more energetic the opportunity to explore some of the wonderful woods and beaches you may not otherwise see by car. The region as a whole boasts in excess of 700km of cycle tracks which you’d be silly not to enjoy.
If you’re a beach lover then you won’t be disappointed by a stay at Le Bois Masson. Around 2.5km away you’ll find the beach at Saint-Jean-de-Monts. The beach is covered in soft sand and stretches out as far as the eye can see. Lifeguard patrolled during summer months, the beach is really family friendly with gently sloping sand and plenty of space to swim, build sandcastles and enjoy your holiday.
One of the great things about Le Bois Masson is that you have access to it’s sister campsite Le Bois Dormant which is just over the road. Fancy having a break from your own campsite, then pop over the road and use another one.
At the heart of Le Bois Masson campsite lies it’s swimming pool complex. A heated indoor pool, heated outdoor pool and toddler pool await you along with several fun water slides to keep the children happy all of which are watched over by qualified lifeguards.
Campsite activities and facilities
As you’d expect from a quality Siblu campsite like Le Bois Masson, there are a variety of activities and facilities on offer for visitors.
The on site activities at Le Bois Masson include tennis, table tennis, gym, boules, multi sports area, playground, football, basketball, volleyball and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Le Bois Masson campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, bar, grocery store, animation team, live shows and music, games room, washers and dryers.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Le Bois Masson including:
- Puy du Fou – Puy du Fou is an historical them park which offers a variety of live shows and reenactments to take you on a journey through some of the influential periods in time. This impressive spectacular is not to be missed.
- Les Sables d’Olonne – Les Sables d’Olonne is one of the best seaside resorts in the whole of the Vendee. The resort is popular with both families and water sports enthusiasts with sailing being at the forefront.
- Guerande – Guerande is a lovely medieval village where salt is found and farmed in square marshland. Guided tours are available at the salt marshes where you can find out more the regions important product.
- Ile de Noirmoutier – The island is great place to visit with lots of lovely beaches, waters ports and fresh sea produce. The island’s 12th Century Chateau is also well worth visiting.
- Ile d’Yeu – The Ile d’Yeu is a nature lovers paradise offering a variety of pleasant coves, beaches, walks and cycle routes for you to enjoy. A ferry to the island can be caught from Noirmoutier en I’lle or from Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie.
Book Le Bois Masson
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Le Bois Masson is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Siblu.Book your holiday