Le Soleil des Landes campsite is located in Lit-et-Mixe in the Gascony region of France.
Le Soleil des Landes
Le Soleil des Landes is the perfect campsite for those looking for the best of both worlds.
Set within a beautiful 24 acre woodland, Le Soleil des Landes is far enough away from the busier coastal resorts to ensure you can have a truly relaxing holiday whilst still being close enough to enjoy all the beautiful Atlantic coast has to offer.
The Lit-et-Mixe forest, in which the campsite lies, stretches out for miles along the Atlantic coast and is both beautiful and peaceful. The forest is also filled with cycle tracks and paths which make it a nature lovers paradise as well as being perfect for cyclists and walkers.
Les Soleil des Landes is the perfect base from which you can explore the surrounding areas. Within the countryside you’ll find a whole variety of pleasant towns and villages which offer a vast amount of history and culture.
Just 7km to the west of the campsite and you’ll find yourself on a huge stretch of beach which is perfect not only for families but also for those looking for a little fun and adventure. A variety of different water sports are available nearby and the campsite even has a free shuttle bus to Cap de l’Homy beach during summer months.
If you’d rather take a dip in the on-site swimming pool then you won’t be disappointed by what’s on offer at Le Soleil des Landes. There’s a large family swimming pool with a retractable cover, a smaller children’s swimming pool and several great water slides. Those looking to sit back and relax in the sun will also find plenty of sun terrace with seating.
Campsite activities and facilities
Le Soleil des Landes campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Le Soleil des Landes campsite include tennis, multi sports pitch, football, basketball, playground, volleyball, wellness area, mini golf, boules and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Le Soleil des Landes campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, bakery, games room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Le Soleil des Landes campsite including:
- Adrenaline Parc – Adrenaline Parc is located at Moliets-et-Maa to the south of the campsite. At the park you’ll find a variety of different thrilling activities on offer including paintball, quad biking and a number of tree top adventure courses.
- Atlantic Seignosse – If you’re looking for a spot of watery fun then look no further than the water park at Seignosse. Packed full of swimming pools, slides and toboggans you’re sure to have a fantastic time.
- Dax – Dax is a rather pleasant town that is famous mainly for its thermal waters. Developed into a popular town by the Romans there are a number of interesting sights in Dax including the Cathedrale Notre Dame, the archaeological crypt (that contains Roman remains) and the stunning botanical gardens.
- Capbreton – Between Le Soleil des Landes and Biarritz is the seaside resort of Capbreton. Popular with French holidaymakers, Capbreton is famous for its high quality seafood and a trip there must involve a fish related meal at one of the many restaurants.
- Hossegor – One of the most popular beach resorts along the Atlantic coast, Hossegor is a surfers paradise with perfect surfing waves often rolling in towards the shore. Add to this the many shops and restaurants and you have yourself a very pleasant place to visit.
Book Le Soleil des Landes
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Le Soleil des Landes is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Eurocamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY