Lou P’tit Poun campsite is located in Saint-Martin-de-Seignanx in the Gascony region of France.
Lou P’tit Poun
Lou P’tit Poun is a fantastic 4 star family friendly campsite that lies within 4 hectares of countryside a short distance from Bayonne and the stunning Atlantic Coast of France.
The campsite is perfectly positioned so that you can either use it as a base from which you can explore the surrounding areas with ease or make use of the campsites facilities and activities. Along with the many French towns and villages located nearby, the Spanish border is just 43km to the south giving you plenty of chances to visit.
One of the great things about Lou P’tit Poun campsite is the perfectly landscaped and well maintained grounds. Hours of effort have gone into the choosing and planting of the vast array of flowering plants, trees and shrubs to ensure that you have an attractive and relaxing holiday atmosphere.
If you love the beach then a short drive will lead you to a long expanse of sand where you can take part in a variety of activities. There’s a whole range of water sports available to try locally, then there’s plenty of sand for building sand castles or you can swim, play games or just sit back and soak up the sun.
Although Lou P’tit Poun campsite is small in size, you’ll be pleased to know that it still has a very nice swimming pool area. Firstly there’s a rather nice family sized swimming pool, then there’s a small children’s pool and finally you’ll find a fantastic sun terrace with ample seating for those that want to sit back and sunbathe.
Campsite activities and facilities
Lou P’tit Poun campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Lou P’tit Poun campsite include tennis, multi sports field, football, basketball, playground, volleyball, boules and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Lou P’tit Poun campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, groceries, games room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Lou P’tit Poun campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp. You can also book camping pitches for your own tent, mobile home or caravan at Lou P’tit Poun campsite.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Lou P’tit Poun campsite including:
- Capbreton – Once an old fishing village, Capbreton is now a famous and popular seaside resort that lies opposite Hossegor. Well known for its quality seafood Capbreton is the perfect place to go for the day.
- Bayonne – Less than 15 minutes away form the campsite is the stunning and lively town of Bayonne. This Basque town boasts colourful buildings, old quaint streets and an impressive cathedral and museum. There’s lots to see and do in Bayonne if you have the time.
- Adrenaline Parc – Adrenaline Parc can be found to the north of the campsite at Moliets-et-Maa. This fun adventure park is filled to the brim with a variety of activities including paintball, quad biking and a number of tree top adventure courses.
- Atlantic Seignosse – Fancy the thrills and excitement of a fantastic water park then look no further than Atlantic Seignosse. At the water park you’ll find a brilliant range of swimming pools, slides and toboggans to ensure to have a fantastic time.
- Biarritz – Once a pleasant old fishing village, Biarritz is now one of the most stylish and popular seaside resorts on the Atlantic Coast of France. Filled with a huge variety of shops, bars and restaurants, a spot of shopping, eating and drinking should definitely be on the cards.
- Capbreton – Between Le Soleil des Landes and Biarritz, is the seaside resort of Capbreton. Popular with French holidaymakers Capbreton is famous for its high quality seafood and a trip there must involve a fish related meal at one of the many restaurants.
- Hossegor – One of the most popular beach resorts along the Atlantic coast, Hossegor is a surfers paradise with perfect surfing waves often rolling in towards the shore. Add to this the many shops and restaurants and you have yourself a very pleasant place to visit.
Book Lou P’tit Poun
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Lou P’tit Poun is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY