Camping le Moulin de Kermaux campsite is located in Carnac in the Brittany region of France.
Camping le Moulin de Kermaux
Camping le Moulin de Kermaux is an exceptional 4 star campsite that is set within 3 hectares of pleasantly landscaped grounds on the outskirts of the trendy seaside resort of Carnac which lies between the Quiberon peninsula and the Gulf of Morbihan.
For such a small campsite, Camping le Moulin Kermaux really does pack a considerable punch with not only a fantastic location but also a comprehensive range of activities both on-site and right on your doorstep.
Ideally located for exploring, there’s so much to do in the area you really will be spoilt for choice. La Trinite-sur-Mer boasts a stunning marina and is the capital of all things sailing. Auray is a very picturesque port with plenty of historic buildings which show off traditional Breton architecture whilst Quiberon is a magical place where you can explore the many coastal paths, coves and beaches.
Carnac is the closest town to the campsite and is extremely well known for both the quality and number of its beaches and also the megalithic stones which stand in lines around the area. The historic stones lie in lines right outside the campsites entrance and if you’d like to find out more there are guided tours available daily.
Although the nearest beach Men-Du Beach is around 3km away there are another 5 beaches in the vicinity including Baumer, Legenese, Bihan, Colombian and the largest Grande Plage which is around 2km long. All of these stunning beaches are fantastic for families with lots of opportunity to build sandcastles, swim or paddle in the sea, sunbathe and of course have fun.
Swimming facilities at Camping le Moulin de Kermaux are excellent with a heated pool with retractable roof, children’s pool and slides all present to ensure the kids have fun whilst the sun loungers and outdoor space allow for parents to relax in the sun.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping le Moulin de Kermaux campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping le Moulin de Kermaux campsite include pony riding, horse riding, multi sports area, football, basketball, volleyball, playground, trampoline, outdoor fitness area, mini golf, boules and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping le Moulin de Kermaux campsite include WIFI, snack bar, takeaway, bar, groceries, games room, tv room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping le Moulin de Kermaux campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Brittany Ferries.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping le Moulin de Kermaux campsite including:
- Foret Adrenaline – Foret Adrenaline is a brilliant treetop adventure centre with a whole variety of courses for different ages and abilities. Rope climbs, wobbly bridges, zip wires and much more await you at this fantastic park.
- Auray – Auray is a fantastic place to visit for both its history and also its culture. This ancient Breton town has a beautiful medieval harbour and is well known for its quality building and also its fantastic market where you’ll find a variety of stalls selling all types of locally produced items.
- Vannes – Vannes is a historic and attractive medieval walled city which boasts a whole number of different things to do from history and culture to its brilliant aquarium that is home to a variety of different sea creatures.
- La Trinite-sur-Mer – La-Trinite-sur-Mer is a water sports lovers paradise. The beaches are fantastic and the marina and harbour are home to all number of different sized yachts. Sailing and boat trips are available along with sand yachting for the more adventurous.
- Lorient – Although Lorient is a great place to visit in its own right, the submarine base is great for history lovers. The main U-Boat base in the second world war, Lorient submarine base is now open to the public with exhibits, animations and displays available to show you all about submarines.
Book Camping le Moulin de Kermaux
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Brittany Ferries.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY