Camping les Viviers campsite is located in Lege-Cap-Ferret in the Gironde region of France.
Camping les Viviers
Camping les Viviers is a large and luxurious, family friendly campsite that lies within a 33 hectare woodland alongside the stunningly beautiful Bassin d’Arcachon.
The campsite is extremely well maintained and makes the most of its natural environment with plenty of luscious plants and flowers giving you a real feeling that you’re in a tropical paradise.
If you’re looking for a campsite with a little bit for everyone then this is the place for you. There’s a great range of activities available at the campsite and with many making use of the on-site lake.
The lake has its own private beach which can be used by residents for a variety of activities including playing and sunbathing. On the lake there are a variety of activities available including inflatable aquatic structure, canoeing and swimming.
If that’s not enough for you, the campsite has direct access to Arcachon Bay. Covering over 150km the bay offers a whole host of different sporting activities such as sailing, canoeing and other water sports along with a variety of walks, trails and bird spotting.
If you’re looking for the Atlantic beaches then you won’t have to go too far. Around 5km away you’ll find some wonderfully long, sandy beaches where you’ll be able to relax, have fun and take part in a variety of activities if you so wish.
You may think that with all that’s available on site that the swimming pool complex may not be up to the same standard but you’d be wrong. At Camping les Viviers you’ll find an outdoor swimming pool, a covered and heated pool, a water slide, paddling pool and aquatic playground area for children.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping les Viviers campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping les Viviers campsite include a multi sports ground, tennis, table tennis, volleyball, football, basketball, mini golf, wellness area, gym, archery, bouncy castle, playground, boules, canoeing, kayaking and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping les Viviers campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, pizzeria, take away, bar, groceries, hairdressers, animation team, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping les Viviers campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Brittany Ferries.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping les Viviers campsite including:
- Arcachon – A lovely town on the Arcachon bay where stunning sailing clubs and houses sit alongside quaint fishing cottages. Famous for its sea food and oysters, Arcachon is a perfect place to spend the day or evening exploring and eating!
- Dune du Pilat – The biggest sand dune in Europe really should be seen. Around 3km long and 107m tall, the Dune du Pilat is a stunning natural wonder with views to die for when you reach the top.
- Zoo de Bassin D’Arcachon – Within a stones throw of the campsite you can take a look at some really fascinating animals in this 22 hectare zoo. White tigers, white wolves and white lions are just some of the amazing animals that call the zoo home.
- Cap Ferret – Cap Ferret is a great family friendly seaside resort with some fantastic beaches. Well known for its local oysters and seafood restaurants and its 258 step high lighthouse, Cap Ferret is a great place to visit.
- Cycle trips – The peninsula has some stunning villages, coves and beaches along its length and with over 50km of cycle track you really should get on your bike and get out and about and explore all this fantastic area has to offer.
Book Camping les Viviers
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Brittany Ferries.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY